The Crimson Unicorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Godfrey

4 posters

Go down

Introducing Godfrey Empty Introducing Godfrey

Post  Godrey Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:31 pm

I'm Jonathon. I'm a long time online friend of Winnow. I played for several years in his online games, and when he linked this site, I thought I'd drop in and step in line. I've been gaming for about sixteen years now. I cut my teeth on White Wolf--Vampire, Mage, and Wraith. I LARPed in my younger days. Played DnD from AD&D on--missed out on the Redbox days. I was a super Zelanzy fan before I found gaming, and still am.

Godfrey is a fey Knight of the Unicorn bound and defined by a rigid Code of Conduct reminienct of Chilvary and Bushido. The son of Benedict, the young knight inherited his father's duty, but so far lacks the dourness or cynicism of his elder. His manners are impeccable. He is genteel to man or woman, enemy or foe. He is quiet and reverent, but not afraid to speak his mind. If he makes a promise, he will keep it or die trying. He stays no where for long. He's always traveling, always searching for what he does not know.
Godrey
Godrey

Back to top Go down

Introducing Godfrey Empty Re: Introducing Godfrey

Post  Winnow Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Hey Jon, glad to see you aboard for whenever there is an opening.

Jon is an awesome player; absolutely my best player ever and he played in all 5 of my games. [Shameless plug]

The caption below the picture says "Godrey" though. I think that's your login.

[If Jon has one failing it was his spelling]

Just kidding!

Sorta.

Really! Just kidding!

Kinda.

lol!
Winnow
Winnow

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:50 pm

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanti...I mean, welcome mate! And good luck. Smile Fencing
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Karlsen Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Welcome! (Glad I got my PM off fast! Almost left out again! Whew!) Just have some patience. I've been lurking for over 3 months and just got a slot. Good luck! When I was thinking about who Karlsen's father was I considered Benedict. Here was the result.

Benedict's unacknowledged son could also be interesting but if we are using the Corwin series as the basis then Benedict's reaction to Dara would have to be thrown out and a lot of Zelazny's plot themes and inuendos become awkward. (B: No, you are Osric's or Findo's. K: But Mom described you! B: She lied. Poke! K: Fine! Be that way. Mad LOL)
Karlsen
Karlsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down