The Crimson Unicorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Promathorn

2 posters

Go down

Introducing Promathorn Empty Introducing Promathorn

Post  scifinc Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:38 am

Promathorn,who appears to be in about his early to mid twenties,is the son of Deidre. He was raised away from Amber,in a shadow that resembled ancient Greece. They even had their own Olympians.

HE was brought to Amber shortly after the end of the Patternfall war,by a couple of his cousins. He was one of a few "merc" types that had been brought in to help reinforce the Amber army after the war.

He soon discovered his mother's portrait in the great hall of Amber and at least part of his true lineage was revealed. One night shortly after his arrival he was kidnapped by Dworkin and given a crash course in the Pattern and walked it that very night.

That's the basics folks. I know I'm on a list of those waiting to play and I'll do so patiently.....well at least as patiently as any Amberite can wait.
scifinc
scifinc

Back to top Go down

Introducing Promathorn Empty Re: Introducing Promathorn

Post  David Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:17 pm

As of today, there is an opening in The Crimson Unicorn for another player. The first player to contact me asking to fill the slot wins it.
David
David
Admin

https://crimsonunicorn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down