The Crimson Unicorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Star from the Right (Mint & Winnow)

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Second Star from the Right (Mint & Winnow) - Page 5 Empty Re: Second Star from the Right (Mint & Winnow)

Post  David Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:02 pm

"Not at this time, but I thank you. A word to the wise--tensions between the two may be somewhat high. I fear my brother has a sense of his own elevated bloodline that sometimes eclipses his training in courtesy. But to speak any further on it makes the whole more than it may be. Please tell both my fondest wishes go with them. And hopes to see them soon."
David
David
Admin

https://crimsonunicorn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Second Star from the Right (Mint & Winnow) - Page 5 Empty Re: Second Star from the Right (Mint & Winnow)

Post  Mint Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:08 pm

"I shall do so. Thank you for the information."

Lydia ends the call, returns that card to the deck, and concentrates on Triton's card. Charming cousin, I hope you will find my contact better late than never.
Mint
Mint

Back to top Go down

Post  Mint Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Mint puts the remaining cards away and departs to join Triton via Trump a second later.
Mint
Mint

Back to top Go down

Post  David Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:55 pm

David
David
Admin

https://crimsonunicorn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum