The Crimson Unicorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roster (PLEASE READ)

5 posters

Go down

Roster (PLEASE READ) Empty Roster (PLEASE READ)

Post  David Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:49 pm

I will ask everyone to subscribe to this thread. Here are our nine player characters so far. At present this is almost certainly the limit of how large the game can start with. However, experience tells me it is likely we'll lose a few. Real life has a pesky way of sometimes interfering, and it is possible one or more player may quit after finding they just don't mesh with my style of play. Either way, anyone genuinely interested should sit back and watch, seeing if there are any dropouts. Have a character concept handy and we can integrate someone into the story later if need be.

1. Triton, son of Moire and Corwin, second-in-line to Rebma's throne and a bit of a trouble-maker.
  2. Reena, daughter of Caine, who's been off exploring Shadow.
  3. Casca, son of Unknown, a melancholy born-warrior; odds are none of you have met yet.
  4. Alexander, son of the late Deirdre and a Rebman noble (cousin to Moire), a very talented young conjurer who longs to be of service to his two realms.
  5. The Kier. a brother and sister team, long-lost children of Eric (as can be seen from their usernames). Odds are none of the other PCs have met them yet.
  6. Winnow, son of Gerard (or so the rumor goes; he isn't saying), a "cheerful head-breaker" kind of guy.
  7. Fergus, child of Unknown, a very recent and rather odd arrival in Amber. You'll all meet him soon enough.
  8. Mint, daughter of Brand, a soldier who makes a Big Deal out of her utter loyalty to Amber.

Again, I feel it necessary to limit the number of player characters to nine, just out of logistics.

Last edited by David on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:27 am; edited 2 times in total
David
David
Admin

https://crimsonunicorn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Roster (PLEASE READ) Empty Re: Roster (PLEASE READ)

Post  Winnow Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:16 pm

And it's canonical!

Nine princes in Amber

Nine in the Fellowship of the Histories

Nine Rings of Men, thus nine Nazgul

etc...

Winnow
Winnow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fergus Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:32 pm

I look forward to meeting all my Cousins in play - not sure how mutual it'll be :-)

And thus the nine set out to cause hell in the Shadows
Fergus
Fergus

http://fergus-amber.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  David Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:52 pm

I'm a visual person. Here are the images of our Characters as they become available...

Alexander, son of Deirdre This character is now an NPC.
Roster (PLEASE READ) Alexan13
Casca, son of ??????
Roster (PLEASE READ) Casca_11
Fergus, child of Uknown
Roster (PLEASE READ) Fergus10
The Kier, twin son and daughter of Eric
Roster (PLEASE READ) Beauty10Roster (PLEASE READ) Beauty11
Mint, daughter of Brand
Roster (PLEASE READ) Mint10
Reena, daughter of Caine
Roster (PLEASE READ) Reena10
Triton, son of Corwin and Moire
Roster (PLEASE READ) Triton10
Winnow, son of Gerard (maybe)
Roster (PLEASE READ) Winnow10

Last edited by David on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
David
David
Admin

https://crimsonunicorn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Roster (PLEASE READ) Empty Tossing his hat in to step in if there is an opening.

Post  Karlsen Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:03 am

Well I saw the post on the RPG site and said to myself 'you don't even have a copy of the rules how can you play?' (never have been able to find a free pdf copy) Now I got a copy for Christmas and checked back and the game is full. Sigh.

Well I will put my name on the long waiting list and hope that I can get worked in somehow. I look forward to seeing how the game progresses. Very Happy
Karlsen
Karlsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Reena Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:28 am

Hey Karlsen,

The rules are a good, and long, read, especially if you have both books. And there are other online Amber campaigns out there if you look around. And maybe send a request out on the Yahoo amber email list saying that you are looking for a game.

Good luck!
Reena
Reena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum