The Crimson Unicorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Varick

2 posters

Go down

Introducing Varick Empty Introducing Varick

Post  Varick Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:19 am

Hello. My name is Dennis, and I live, work, and play in or near Boston, MA. I'm now in my low 40s.

I started roleplaying DMing D&D Basic in 1980. I've also played or GMed AD&D, Traveller, Top Secret, Marvel Super Heroes (the old FACERIP system in the boxed set), Star Frontiers, GURPS, a Rifts/Robotech crossover and a few more I'm probably forgetting. I'm also a fan of board and card games, but collaborative storytelling is my favorite hobby.

I have wanted to play Amber for years. I have read both Amber chronicles (Corwin's and Merlin's) many times: it's my favorite fantasy series. I've also a copy of Manna from Heaven and have read those stories several times. I have both the Amber Diceless RPG and Shadow Knight (though I sold the paperback editions to my friendly local gaming store when the pdfs became available on Drive Through RPG).

This is my first play by forum. My experience is with tabletop RPGs, and one play by email (World vs Hero) with a friend I also see every day in analog life. I apologize in advance for any social mistakes, but please let me know of them so I don't repeat any.

I am really good at Microsoft Excel, and shall supply Dave with a workbook of spreadsheets that help with Amber character creation. I hope it helps.

I have my character concept for Varick, and shall supply it soon.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Varick

Back to top Go down

Introducing Varick Empty Re: Introducing Varick

Post  David Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:48 am

Hullo Varick!

We're pretty close to full as far as players go. On the other hand, experience tells me I'll probably lose one or two early on--RL interferes like it does, players aren't comfortable with my style of play, etc.. So PM me with a character concept and we'll see what you come up with!
David
David
Admin

https://crimsonunicorn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  David Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:17 pm

As of today, there is an opening in The Crimson Unicorn for another player. The first player to contact me asking to fill the slot wins it.
David
David
Admin

https://crimsonunicorn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down