The Crimson Unicorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Azver

3 posters

Go down

Introducing Azver Empty Introducing Azver

Post  Azver Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Hi folks. I'll be Azver. Get it? Master Patterner of Roke in the Earthsea books. Heh. Since my name is Eric, I guess that may as well be Azver's father.

I'd like to apologize in advance, because I'm gonna be trouble for all of you. As a player, not necessarily a character. I played D&D several times about thirty years ago. That's it for any kind of tabletop game. I've been playing other kinds of games at another site, Kevinswatch. I don't know how you game-savvy people would classify them, but our GM here and at least one player might help. One turn was a month in one game, a season in a few others, and a decade in one. In most of them, we're deities, and gain power by gaining worshipers. We use that power in whatever ways we can think of. I don't know what systems the GMs used. I even ran a game, using no system but what made sense to me. Laughing

Anyway, my point is that I don't know anything about this game. I'll have ideas, and no idea how to make them happen. I'll read the rules, but likely will still be pretty lost.

But I'm enthusiastic! I love playing. And I loved the Amber books when I read them several years ago. I don't remember them nearly well enough, but I still rate them among my favorite series. (With Covenant, Malazan, Neverness, Earthsea...) I'll have to start them again.

So try to be patient? Very Happy And I guess I need a hidden forum, David?

Azver

Back to top Go down

Introducing Azver Empty Re: Introducing Azver

Post  Kierenne Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:59 pm

You can't take Eric. We have Eric. And didn't you use Azver in Pantheon? Come on, think of something original, dawg.

(j/k - I'm one of the ones who knows him from Kevin's Watch.)
Kierenne
Kierenne

Back to top Go down

Post  David Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Hi "Azver" Wink

I must regretfully direct you to the Roster (Please Read) thread. Please feel free to hang around and have a character ready when and if an opening pops up.
David
David
Admin

https://crimsonunicorn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:01 pm

Doh! Laughing

Azver

Back to top Go down

Post  David Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:17 pm

As of today, there is an opening in The Crimson Unicorn for another player. The first player to contact me asking to fill the slot wins it.
David
David
Admin

https://crimsonunicorn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kierenne Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:01 pm

For what it's worth, I texted Azver's player with the news of the open slot. He says that now that he's gotten to see the virtual table-top (i.e. - real-time) style of play, he's going to withdraw from the competition for that slot.

That's fine. We don't need someone like that in our game anyway.
Kierenne
Kierenne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down