The Crimson Unicorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Good Ship 'Hippogriff' (Triton, Mint, Aiden)

5 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

On The Good Ship 'Hippogriff' (Triton, Mint, Aiden) - Page 9 Empty Re: On The Good Ship 'Hippogriff' (Triton, Mint, Aiden)

Post  Triton Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:17 am

Triton opens up his senses fully to take in all of the sights and sounds of the bay. He can't help but smile at all the activity. This is the kind of place where he knows that he can get into a bit of "trouble". Triton notes the three bats of Visaria and remembers a few fun filled nights. He wonders if he should go say hello once they dock. As he recalls, most of those vampires were pretty easy on the eyes. But first he knows he must attend to a few matters. As the ship is close to docking, he decides to use his last bit of time on the ship wisely. He locates Sister Mircalla for a brief, private conversation.

Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

On The Good Ship 'Hippogriff' (Triton, Mint, Aiden) - Page 9 Empty Re: On The Good Ship 'Hippogriff' (Triton, Mint, Aiden)

Post  David Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:15 pm

Sister Mircalla's courtiers/guards allow Prince Triton into her cabin, where the young woman's personal effects are already packed. She greets him standing, her manner polite and neutral, some sadness in her eyes.
David
David
Admin

https://crimsonunicorn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:40 am

Triton begins with a warm smile, "I know that you have no respect for me. You made that abundantly clear. But you are very important to my brother. And my brother is very important to me. So for his sake, I do not wish us to leave things are they are. I apologize for any insults that I may have directed your way. If my physical outburst frightened you, I too apologize for that. I hope that we can both remain civil in each other's company from here on out. Although I know that with your natural grace, it shall be easier for you than me," Triton smiles.

"Now, unless you need my assistance in anyway, I shall take my leave," Triton finishes and offers a respectful bow of his head.
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  David Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:21 pm

She bows her own head slightly as he leaves her cabin.

By now the Hippogriff has docked. Various officials have approached and are checking with the Captain. Same old, same old when a ship comes to port. Although these officials look a tad worried. Prince Triton overhears a word mentioned.

Merewives.
David
David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:04 am

Triton takes Mircalla's silence to indicate that she is still a bit frightened of him. He hides his smile, but he is happy to have appeased his brother without unmaking his point. As he prepares to depart the ship, he overhears mention of the merewives. Triton immediately rushes over in the direction of the conversation and joins in.

"Did someone say merewives? What has happened?"
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  David Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:36 pm

The officials give Triton a stare until the Captain introduces the Prince. At that their manner changes, becoming smooth and polite.

"A cargo ship came two days past, all but wrecked. One of the survivors--a Rebman as it happens--claimed they'd encountered creatures he called merewives. Their song accompanied a gale, in which the at the very center was a large area of calm, perfectly round but bordered by water spouts. But the song made every single able-bodied young man leap into the sea, and when they sought to prevent this, the ship became the target of hurricane winds for several days! Since then, we fear for at least one other ship that was expected last week but never arrived. And now we see that." He indicates the Visarian ship with the smaller craft alongside. "A sporting ship, eh? The kind young men take a liking too. But where the crew? I fear what the Visarians have to tell."

Continued in Real Merewives
David
David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9